Saturday, June 7, 2008

I feel better now

I feel better than James Brown

Some much-needed warmth boosted my gardenosity this week. The yard is green and weedwacked.
















I have saskatoon berries ripening.















Small people are invading sandboxes
















I got my very first vegetable from my garden (a radish, which my daughter promptly chewed and spat out)



My 4'x4' square foot gardens are thriving, with sprouts of soy beans, Armenian cucumbers, a couple kids of tomatoes and some rather delicious hot peppers. I also have chives, oregano and caulioccoli.



Did you know that if you google "caulioccoli" you only get 1 result? Well, 2 now. Who the hell wants to eat broccoflower? Caulioccoli is much more exotic.

Those who know me, nag me to start my "farmer's market recipe o'the week" feature. Next week's will likely be a spinach dish

But, y'all almost got no pictures! Why? Because my computer sucks. I blame Vox, because all of these problems started when my husband moved his blog over there.

No comments: