Sunday, June 22, 2008

What I do on Satuday

Unlike a certain former children's show star, I will tell you what i do on saturdays.



I painted! Took me 3 weeks to take Yakko's room from this:














To This:
The paint was a mistint which cost me $4. The bunkbeds were $10 at a garage sale. We plan to throw some plywood up where a top bunk would be to give Yakko a sister-proof play area. Add some supplies and the total cost on this bedroom reno was $15.
As you can see, Dot has now moved in with her big bro too.

It was a pretty half-assed job. The walls are rough and bumpy from the former paint and the overall level of house suckage. The important part is, the people who live in that room? They love it.





Here's a forlorn coconut













And my girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Steve, isn't it? I have a strange amount of love for Steve.

And nice room! I think that's close to the colour my bedroom is. And cutie kids! YAY!

Steph said...

Well, just so long as you don't send him dirty fan mail that he posts online for all to see.
Yes, that's Steve. He's awesome.